Providing diagnosis, advice and treatment for cancer, by oncologist and specialized staffs
Cancer is caused by abnormal cells, which can occur in any part of the body. Therefore, cancer is a silent threat. Most will not know until the body shows symptoms. Regular health check and cancer screening is a way to detect the disease faster.
Our cancer screening services include:
1. Mammogram/Ultrasound breast screening
2. Pap smear / thin prep / DNA screening for cervical cancer
3. Colon cancer screening/cancer in the upper gastrointestinal tract and colon.
4. Lung cancer screening using low-dose computed tomography
provides cancer treatment services The doctor will determine the type of cancer and how to treat it.
The hospital provides cancer treatment services using the method.
- Chemotherapy is given under the supervision of a specialized doctor by which the drug can be distributed to all parts of the body.
Acts in the destruction of cancer cell division, inhibits the growth of cancer cells. The expected result is that cancer cells gradually become smaller or not growing up and does not spread to other parts of the body.
- TRPH hospital also has an angiogram, which can treat cancer, together with RadioFrequency Ablation (RFA), which is another option that doctors use to treat liver cancer patients. RFA is a machine that transmits energy and heat to the entire liver cancer lump. Advantages of using heat from radio waves (Radiofrequency) through a needle to destroy the liver cancer is a non-surgical treatment method. So there are few side effects. This method of treatment can be used repeatedly, requiring less recovery time.
ฺBuilding 3, 1st Floor
For inquiry and appointment: 075-218988, extension 3125, 3126